Tuesday, January 8, 2008
School Issues at Williston Central School
I think an issues at Williston Central School (WCS), is that there are limited computers. Many times in my team, there are limited computers. Many students who need computers don't have accessibility because there aren't any available. Many students have homework that is due that they planned to do at that time and other students are using the computers. I think that we either need more computers available to students, or we should pass a rule (in our school), or a law (in our state) that every student has the accessibility of a laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I quite agree. We need to come up with some creative solutions on how to get this done.
very good. could use some improvement if i was still on ur blog
You're right. Kind of fustrating when you have to wait for computers.
I really agree with everyone and it is an issue that has happened to me numerous times.
Post a Comment