Thursday, March 20, 2008
Intro. to Persuasive Essay
Global warming is having a HUGE impact on the environment and in the future could change the way we live. Even so, we still have some time to save our earth. I believe that alternative energies are the way to do this. I think that hydro power is a good alternative energy that is renewable as well. Hydro power already provides Vermont 22% of its total electricity. I think that Hydro Power is a good alternative energy for Vermont because of Vermont’s landscape and because hydro power is renewable and clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Evan. just a suggestion, I think you should change the font color on your blog, its very hard to read.
Good start. Don't use "I" just state things as facts. Do you feel you have enough info for your topic?
Good Start Evan. You should try not to use "I" in your essay, it will be much more powerful and persuasive if you state your opinino as fact.
Post a Comment